Please Read These Terms and Conditions Carefully Before Purchasing Worf’s services.
Welcome to the Worf, the trading name of a Private Limited Company “Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd.” Registered In Uttar Pradesh, India according to Companies Act 2013 & Falls in “Uttar Pradesh” Jurisdiction and its affiliates provide access to the www.worf.in website to you subject to the conditions set out on this page.
Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to make changes to this Site and to these Terms of Usage at any time without prior notice. You should review these Terms of Usage each time you access this Site.
You also agree that we may provide all legal communications and notices to you electronically by posting them on our website or, at our election, by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided to us when you registered at our website. You may withdraw your consent to receive communications from us electronically by contacting customer care. However, if you withdraw your consent to receive our communications electronically, you must discontinue your use of your account.
All the terms and conditions and/or any transactions occurring online at www.worf.in ,are subject to the laws of Uttar Pradesh , India. Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for the delay and/or damages resulting from Machinery Breakdown, Acts of God, and from other actions, both governmental and otherwise, including but not limited to war, riot, seizure, and embargo. The tools available on Http://www.worf.in are the property of Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. and its affiliated companies. The Buyer’s order shall be deemed an acceptance of the Seller’s terms. The Terms and conditions shall in all respects be governed by jurisdiction of the Courts of Uttar Pradesh, India.
All orders are subject to acceptance by Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd.. We reserve the right to reject any order at any time without recourse. We also reserve the right to change the price at any time even after we receive the order.
Due to the nature of the product, no returns can be made once the order is processed and/or shipped. Any claims for defects, damages, or shortages must be made in writing within two (2) business days after receipt of the merchandise. We will replace only those orders that were processed incorrectly. The replacement of the order will take place only after the receipt of returned merchandise. We will not replace the order if it is determined by us that the order was misused or mishandled by the buyer or part of the order was used by the buyer and part of the order is being returned.
If the Buyer’s credit card is declined, Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. will not process the Buyer’s order. In the event that Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. must commence legal action to enforce any terms of this agreement, the Buyer agrees to pay reasonable legal fees and costs.
Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. neither makes any explicit warranty nor imply or accepts any responsibility other than possible replacement of the products that Buyer is buying. Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. may does not guarantee the replacement of the defective product, or credit the amount of the purchase price.
Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. will arrange for shipping with a reputed carrier. Worf will not be responsible for the delay in delivery, loss or damage of the order while the order is with the shipping carrier.
Limitation of Liability
Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable in contract or in tort (including negligence) to the customer for incidental or consequential damages, arising out of or resulting from anybody’s performance or nonperformance of our obligations. Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. shall not be liable to anyone for any kind of financial losses, cost, expenses, damages and/or other economic damages. The Buyer agrees that the Buyer will not hold Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. responsible for any Kind of loss, cost, expense, and damages (including legal costs) on account of any and all manner of claims, demands, actions, and proceedings that may be instituted against Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. and its affiliated company(s) on grounds alleging that the said work violates any copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or is scandalous, or invades any person’s right to privacy or other personal rights.
Cancellations and Refunds
Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. and its affiliated company will not refund any money for the orders that were digitally delivered to you or were cancelled after the order was being processed.Conditions Relating to Your Services Account at Worf.in
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner. Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You can access and update much of the information you provided us with in the Your Account area of the website. Worf.in reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at any time without notice to you. Privacy Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your visit to worf.in, to understand our practices. The personal information / data provided to us by you during the course of usage of Worf.in will be treated as strictly confidential and in accordance with the Privacy Notice and applicable laws and regulations. If you object to your information being transferred or used, please do not use the website.
E-Platform for Communication
You agree, understand and acknowledge that the website is an online platform that enables you to purchase Products & Services listed on the website at the price indicated therein at any time from any location. You further agree and acknowledge that Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. is only a facilitator and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transactions on the website. Accordingly, the contract of sale of products or Services on the website shall be a strictly bipartite contract between you and Worf.in or ( Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. ).
Access to Worf.in
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services at any time without prior notice. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
License for website access
Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. and / or its affiliates, as may be applicable. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices;
any derivative use of this website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another seller; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This website or any portion of this website (including but not limited to any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information) may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, distributed or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. and / or its affiliates, as may be applicable.
You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Worf.in and its affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. or its affiliates’ names or trademarks without the express written consent of Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. and / or its affiliates, as applicable. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. and / or its affiliates, as applicable.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the Welcome page of Worf.in as long as the link does not portray Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd., Worf.in, their affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Worf.in logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written consent of Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. Seller Services Private Limited and / or its affiliates, as may be applicable.
You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way You understand that you, and not Worf.in, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only. You must not use the website for any of the following:
* for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offense or other unlawful activity
* to send, use or reuse any material that does not belong to you; or is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic or menacing;
ethnically objectionable, disparaging or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary information or right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of India or friendly relations with foreign States; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any “spam * to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
Website Design & development Services
All Website Design & development Services provided by Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. to the client are subject to the following terms and conditions.
The Client: The company or individual requesting the services of Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd..
Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd.: Primary designer/developer & employees or affiliates. * Whilst every endeavor will be made to ensure that the website and any scripts or programs are free of errors, Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred due to malfunction, the website or any part of it.
* The website, graphics and any programming code remain the property of Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. until all outstanding accounts are paid in full.
* Any Scripts, CGI applications, PHP Scripts, databases or software (unless specifically agreed) written by Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. remain the copyright of Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. may be used in future Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. projects as required and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with the permission of Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd..
* Any additions to briefs provided will be carried out at the discretion of Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. and where no charge is made by Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. for such additions, Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. accept no responsibility to ensure such additions are error free and reserve the right to charge an according amount for any correction to these or further additions.
* The client agrees to make available as soon as is reasonably possible to Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. all materials required to complete the site to the agreed standard and within the set deadline.
* Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the failure to meet agreed deadlines.
* Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable or become involved in any disputes between the site owner and their clients and cannot be held responsible for any wrongdoing on the part of a site owner. eg. Any disputes regarding content/images that have been provided to us for inclusion on the site.
* Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the work carried out on behalf of the client or any of the clients appointed agents.
* Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the unavailability of the site, its servers, software or any material provided by its agents.
* Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee that any scripts, cgi applications, php scripts, databases or software will be immune from hacking or malicious tampering. Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings caused as a result of hacking.
* Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. cannot take responsibility for any losses incurred by the use of any software created for the client. Whilst every care has been taken to ensure products are problem free and accurate, the ultimate responsibility lies with the client in ensuring that all software is functioning correctly before use.
* Where applications or sites are developed on servers not recommended by Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd., the client is expected to provide or seek any information, additional software, support or co-operation pertaining to the server required in order for the application to be correctly developed. Where large applications are to be developed, it is the clients responsibility to provide a suitable testing environment which is identical to the final production environment.
* The client is expected to test fully any application or programming relating to a site developed by Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. before being made generally available for use. Where “bugs”, errors or other issues are found after the site is live, Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. will endeavor (but is not obliged to) to correct these issues to meet the standards of function outlined in the brief.
* Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. will endeavor to ensure that any developed/designed site or application will function correctly on the server it is initially installed in and that it will function correctly when viewed on the most recent versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox browsers. Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. can offer no guarantees of correct function with all browser software.
Website hosting Services
All Website hosting services provided by Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. to the client are subject to the following terms and conditions.
The Client: The company or individual requesting the services of Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd.
Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd.: Primary designer/developer & employees or affiliates.
* Website Content. All services provided by Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. may be used for lawful purposes only.
Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any India, United Kingdom, United States Federal, State or City, or any International laws is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: Copyrighted material, Material we judge to be threatening or obscene, Material protected by trade secret and other statutes. The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. from any claims resulting from the use of the service, which damages the subscriber or any other party.
* Also prohibited are sites that promote any illegal activity or present content that may be damaging to our servers or any other server on the internet. Links to such materials are also prohibited. Examples of unacceptable content or links: pirated software, pornography, violations of copyrights, hacker programs or archives, Warez sites and hate propaganda. Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision.
* Data Transfer. Web hosting accounts are prohibited from hosting file distribution websites (including but not limited to music, video and software), adult content orientated websites, hosting banners, graphics or cgi scripts for other websites, storing pages, files or data as a repository for other websites or personal computers, giving away web space under a domain, sub domain or directory.
* Web space Usage. Web space is available for genuine web site content; content must be linked into web pages. Clients are prohibited from using the server as a file/backup repository. Clients are expected to employ good house keeping when maintaining their account.
* Server Usage. Should your account use more than 5% of the servers processing power and as a result have a detrimental effect on other Clients we will discuss with you alternative solutions for your hosting requirements.
* Acceptable Use Policy. The website and use of the Services may be used for lawful purposes only and the Client may not submit, publish or display any content that breaches any law, statute or regulation. In particular, the Client agrees not to:
* Use the Services or the website in any way to send an unsolicited commercial email or “spam”, or any similar abuse of the Services.
* Send an email or any type of electronic message with the intention or result of affecting the performance of any computer facilities.
* Publish, post, distribute or disseminate defamatory, obscene, indecent or other unlawful material or information, or any material or information which infringes any intellectual property rights (for the avoidance of doubt this includes licensed software distributed as Warez), via the Services or on the Website.
* Threaten, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
* Engage in illegal or unlawful activities through the Services or via the Website.
* Make available or upload files to the website or to the Services that the Client knows to contain a virus, worm, Trojan or corrupt data.
* Obtain or attempt to obtain access, through whatever means, to areas of Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. network or the Services which are identified as restricted or confidential. This includes leaving your home directory whilst using SSH access to servers.
* Operate or attempt to operate IRC bots or other permanent server processes.
* The Client has full responsibility for the content of the Website. For the avoidance of doubt, Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. is not obliged to monitor and will have no liability for, the content of any communications transmitted by virtue of the Services. If the Client fails to comply with the Acceptable Use Policy outlined in Clause 6 Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. shall be entitled to withdraw the Services and terminate the Client’s account without notice.
* Resources: When a website is found to be exceeding the resources agreed Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to suspend that site immediately. This policy is only implemented in extreme circumstances. Clients may be offered an option whereby Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. continues hosting the website for an additional fee.
* Data Backup: The Client is responsible for undertaking any data back up programs, database, web files or other digital material.
* Payment: All accounts are set up on a prepay basis. Although Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to change prices of accounts or services at any time all pricing is guaranteed for the period of prepayment. Payment is due each anniversary year following the date the account was established. Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to suspend this and other services until any outstanding debt is cleared. Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible for any data lost due to non-payment closure of an account. The Client is responsible for all money owed on the account from the time it was established to the time that the Client sends a written cancellation request. Reinstatement of an account is at Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd.’s discretion. Worf Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to charge a reinstatement fee of 50 (fifty)Rupees per account.
This Agreement says everything there is to be said about the use of the Software by Client and, therefore, it supersedes any other agreement about those topics. The client cannot transfer any of its rights or responsibilities under this Agreement. Agency may transfer any of its rights and responsibilities under this Agreement. Both parties agree to sort out any dispute arising from this Agreement through arbitration in the county in which the Agency is located. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, that provision will be enforced to the extent possible and all other provisions of this agreement will be given the full effect. If the Agency fails to act to enforce any of the provisions of this Agreement, that inaction will not be a waiver of Agency’s right to act and will not affect the Agency’s ability to later.